At last you are coming to an end! I don't know why I have been waiting for your arrival in 2011!
It’s been a long, I repeat, L-O-N-G year, mixed with positive & negative events. Not to sound too complaining, but I want to start with your negative sides.
- I lost a very dear family member of mine, my dear aunt…due to oral cancer. I am still at denial it actually happened! [read here]
- Had to take leave from Dentistry practice due to my illness.
- We all have a friend with whom we can share even the silliest stuff! Well, I had to let go of that dear friend of mine, who had to go abroad for higher studies.
WHAT ABOUT THE POSITIVE ONES?
- I had my second surgery….which gave me the opportunity to
visit Chennai again and shop till I drop! [Thank you DAD!!] Read about the journey here!
- Started a new job….completely different than my Dentistry
- Turned my health care blog “The Other Side” into a much
bigger blog “Sifa's Corner” featuring beauty, fashion, lifestyle along with
- Started my freelance work as a makeup artist. [Here are some of the pictures]
- Started working as a member of the Influenster community. [read here]
- Started guest blogging. [read here]
WHAT REMAINED ALL THE SAME?
- My struggle with TOS remained just like before… I have to
live for the day and take every day as a battle with the chronic pain.
- My love for writing! Yes...I am thankful that I started this
blog [though with a lot of doubt and shyness!]
It has become the ground where I can give back to others with my knowledge & experience.
In a nutshell, you are going to be one of the most memorable years of my life 2012, but unfortunately for the negative sides. I will always look back to this year and one thing will echo in my mind…The year I lost my aunt.
Looking forwards to 2013…let’s see what it unfolds!
[P.S. Wishing you very happy and blessed New Year readers!
No matter where you are, no matter who you are….I wish you all the very best for 2013!]